Thursday, January 17, 2008

ironic

hmmm right now I'm just listening to dashboard confessionals..just listening to their lyrics you can feel their angst, sadness, and will affect also the listeners emotions..it did affect me straight to the face..pointblank(BANG!)..whew! honestly speaking I rarely listen to emo songs i don't know reasons y i play this songs right now..maybe I'm just bored? happy? sad? i don't know y..Also to think this was very ironic why?..because this band was my ex girlfriends favorite. I think what happens to us adds up the impact plus the lyrics..Sad to say every time i hear this band i remember my ex girlfriend singing VINDICATED to me in her apartment somewhere in Taguig..wow! and still i can remember her facial expression right now. She was very HAPPY that day while playing her Kramer Bass guitar..wow! Happy?? ironic isn't it?? hehe.

0 comments: