Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Bucket List

This list is my wish list before i die..hey its just like in the movie the Bucket List where Morgan Freeman make a such list when he found out he has a cancer..

well this is my version..

1. try to reach South Pole by sail boat

2. Go to Japan, and try to drive in the mountains like an Initial D style hehe

3. Go to the Rivers of Amazon and try to hunt there..

4. Go to Batanes Group of islands..to have some relaxation there

5. Laugh till i die..

6. Have a nice sunset in the beach

7. have a breezy afternoon in a field

8. coffee break with my love one

9. star gazing in unforgettable night

10. joyride..

i wonder what are the Bucket List of other people??

1 comments:

innerspace said...

Have you seen the movie Elizabethtown? It stars Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst. I suggest you watch it, nice flick. Actually the "roadtrip" he did there is one of my bucket list. Cheers!