Thursday, July 22, 2010

You are my target.

Did someone of you have an experience of a sudden rush of fear beginning to eat up your brain, and then you laugh about it because you realize you're only too paranoid?? Well I experienced that earlier when I was in my school in Pasadena.

There was this guy in school, an Arabic guy studying for USMLE step 1 I usually saw him and his girlfriend on my school walking around or studying. Then suddenly he approach me and ask something..

Arabic guy: Where are you from??

Me: I'm from Philippines.

Arabic Guy: You are my target.

Me: *afraid* huh?? what??

Arabic Guy: ahh what i mean you are the right person that I'm looking for to ask about immigration laws, here in the US.

Me: ok..*sigh of relief*

Whew! that guy gave me fright, i thought I'm the new target of an terrorist organization! Im just only paranoid lol!:D

1 comments:

nengg said...

I laughed at this one. Sobrang benta niya. :))