Sunday, January 9, 2011

Regrets


Why is it every time I'm losing someone or I didn't do what I have to do, I end up regretting?? I ask this question every time loneliness hits me. I don't know why?? Is it because I'm the kind of person that has so many regrets?? Or is it just I expect too much for some situation or for some person?? Yeah expectations = regrets.

What I notice about myself is that I'm good adviser, and yet I cannot advise myself. I advise my friends that don't expect too much blah blah blah, and I always say to them that..

"The more you expect the more you invite hurt and disappointments."

But it seems like I am the one who's always expecting, and ending up in regrets. The feel of regretting is sucks, when I talked to the girl that I like before on Facebook and saw having a boyfriend which is obviously not me, I feel like having a total regrets for not saying to her that i like her. These feelings starting to build when she told me yesterday that:

"Why didn't you ask me before?? I didn't know...I always want to hang out with you back then."

BANG! REGRETS! SPLAT INTO MY FACE!

But now I guess, I learned my lessons well. Do it now what you gotta do or else you'll regret it someday.

I hope, I really learn..

I hope..

0 comments: